Jane's Defence: C4ISR & Mission Systems
IHS Jane's Defence: C4ISR & Mission Systems is the world's leading provider of open-source information on the world's land, sea, air and joint C4ISR & Mission Systems.
The Jane's Defence: C4ISR & Mission Systems module integrates IHS Jane's content to deliver comprehensive, credible and current insight, information and intelligence on the world's C4ISR & mission systems. Incorporating trusted content on military command systems, sensors, communications and other critical systems, it provides military and security organizations with reliable open-source intelligence into worldwide platform capabilities, inventories and technologies, and delivers data and information to enable businesses to carry out effective worldwide marketing, strategy and business development activities.
Who uses Jane's Defence: C4ISR & Mission Systems? How?
- Identify existing and future sales opportunities for airborne, land, naval and joint C4ISR and mission systems
- Monitor emerging global defense systems capability requirements
- Nurture long-term customer and partner relationships
- Forecast future defense systems market shape
- Identify future offensive and defensive C4I, sensors, communications and other requirements across all three services
- Direct long-term defense system product development
Market researchers and analysts
- Carry out future defense market sizing and scoping
- Conduct competitor analysis
Engineers and technical leads
- Carry out defense systems and technology analysis
- Conduct technology benchmarking
- Assess current, emerging and future defensive and offensive capabilities
- Refine existing land, sea and air threat, command, support and logistics scenarios
- Develop emerging and future threat scenarios
- Conduct land, air, sea and tri-service scenario modeling
Contact us for more information on IHS Defence & Security Intelligence products and services.