IHS created this collection of electronics standards for the electronics industry to be a single source for critical standards information.
Created by multiple standards developing organizations (SDOs), the standards available through IHS benefit manufacturers, suppliers or service providers with maintaining market share and maximizing the ability to maintain interoperability and marketability.
Listed below are some of the different electronics and telecommunications standards that are available:
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS)
- Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)
- Electronic Components, Assemblies & Materials Association (ECA)
- IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries
- Insulated Cable Engineers Association (ICEA)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- Others SDO's including ISO.
IHS also provides a collection of safety documents relevant to electronics and telecommunications from Underwriters Laboratories (UL).