Executive Strategy Council
Executive Strategy Council is our premier, interactive advisory service for senior corporate planning and strategy executives. Council members participate in quarterly discussions, led by IHS Chief Economist, Dr. Nariman Behravesh, to examine the implications of major international events on their businesses.
Executive Strategy Council features our premium interactive service designed to provide you with a broad perspective on economic and political developments that affect your company. More proactive and interactive than our traditional forecasting services, our quarterly sessions give members the opportunity to examine their firms' vulnerability to key international political and economic shifts. IHS Chief Economist, Dr. Nariman Behravesh, leads quarterly discussions centering on the results of our proprietary, highly detailed Global Scenario Model.
Council members also receive:
- Priority access to experts
- Quick response analyses: clients can request an urgent analysis of an event's impact on their business
- Early warning alerts: clients receive advanced notification of emerging risks and opportunities
- Global Scenario Model: clients have the option of running their own scenarios using our proprietary model
- Customized scenario assessments using our Global Secenario Model are also available
Who uses Executive Strategy Council? How? Senior corporate planning professionals To anticipate, prepare for, and react to the impact of global economic and political change on their firms
Executive Strategy Council enables you to:
- Stress test your company portfolios by running risk scenarios using our Global Scenario Model
- Anticipate and react to international economic, political, and business developments
- Receive advanced warning of risks and notification of opportunities
- Share effective corporate strategies with other senior executives