China Regional Service
The China Regional Service is the world's first forecast service covering China's 31 regional economies. Understanding the highly heterogeneous nature of China's provinces—from its prosperous, outward-looking coastal regions to its poorer, less accessible interior ones—is critical for evaluating risks and opportunities in the country as a whole.
From our Same-Day Analysis to our 30-year regional outlooks for 22 indicators, we deliver the intelligence you need to take advantage of this burgeoning $100 billion market.
The China Regional Service offers you the most comprehensive analysis on China's national economy, 31 regions, and 92 top-tier cities. We collaborate with the China Economic Monitoring and Analysis Center (CEMAC), a unit of China's official data agency, to bring you the deepest and broadest regional databanks available from any source. The data is complemented by our quarterly 20-year forecasts for each region and our daily analysis that highlights key issues and developments and their likely impact on the business climate in each of the regions.
Subscribers to the China Regional Service receive:
- Same-Day Analysis of economic, political, and regulatory developments
- Risk and investment climate analysis
- Regional forecasts and historical data
- Regional profiles
- Access to our China experts
Who uses China Regional Service? How? Corporations Business strategy and planning Financial institutions Portfolio assessment Government Policymaking and analysis
- Understand the economic and political relationships between China's national and regional levels
- Identify region- and sector-specific risk and opportunities
- Determine optimal outsourcing relationships and potential export partners
- Predict and meet growing consumer demands
- Identify the drivers of growth for each region
- Gauge the competitive threat of Chinese exports to your markets