Banking Risk Service
As emerging market regions continue to enjoy strong economic growth, concern for their financial stability remains paramount among investors. Indeed, deep financial crises—from those in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Nigeria recently, to those like the Asian Financial Crisis in past decades—justify these worries.
The Banking Risk Service delivers an early warning system for banking crises, as well as deep and comprehensive assessments and analysis of financial sector stability in more than 40 key emerging markets. Our detailed country reports, quarterly updated risk reviews, and unrivaled financial database allow for clear cross-country comparisons. We help you assess the risk profile of each banking sector, including financial risk, regulatory concerns, ownership structure, and governance issues.
Subscribers to this service receive:
- Same-day analysis and special reports
- Country reports
- Risk ratings
- Financial sector data
Who uses Banking Risk Service? How? Credit risk specialists Assess counterparty credit risk Export credit agencies Evaluate credit risk and country's ability to pay back loans Country and sovereign risk analysts Obtain comparable country and banking sector coverage with frequent, consistent updates Insurance companies Evaluate project risk and re-insurance opportunities
The Banking Risk Service enables you to:
- Save time by receiving the appropriate depth of information and analysis to make confident, informed business decisions
- Monitor daily banking sector developments as well as early signs of emerging risks
- Understand banking and financial sector risks in the context of a country's wider macroeconomic and business environment
- Assess counterparty credit risk, export credit guarantee risk
- Direct access to our banking risk experts