US Industry Services
Drawing on its more than 20 years of experience, our US Industry Service provides assessments, benchmarks, and 10-year forecasts for key measures of sector performance including revenues, employment, price pressures, input costs and profitability for 170 US industries.
We help companies and financial institutions selling to and lending in multiple markets identify the fastest-growing and riskiest sectors and understand the catalysts driving change.
The US Industry Service offers an unparalleled platform for make cross-industry performance comparisons. Drawing on its highly detailed macroeconomic models, our industry experts deliver NAICS sector benchmarks and up to 10-year forecasts for 12 key concepts across 170 manufacturing, mining, and service industries. Clients also receive sector risk ratings for 25 categories, such as interest rate movements and energy price fluctuations. Beyond our database offerings, clients can request several tailored products, including custom market indexes and scenario analysis for improved forecasting and contingency planning.
Subscribers to the US Industry Service receive:
- Quarterly industry review
- 10-year sectors outlooks for 170 sectors
- Market analysis of 100 individual sectors
- Sector risk ratings
- Custom solutions
Who uses US Industry Service? How?
- Strategic planners
- Market and product managers
- Sales forecasters
- Risk managers
To plan, benchmark, and manage market risks and opportunities
The US Industry Service enables you to:
- Forecast sales in multiple markets and aggregate by business segments or company totals
- Perform credit risk analysis and loan portfolio evaluation
- Compare, rank, and size markets
- Measure market opportunity and risk
- Quantify impact of economic and financial events on key markets
- Track key demand and cost drivers for an industry or business segments
- Conduct "what-if" analysis to stress-test markets and prepare contingency plans
- Create a custom market index for developing corporate strategy, evaluating performance, and gauging the competition
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6439 6000
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155
- Burkina Faso likely to face further outbreaks of deadly violence until president agrees to immediate resignation
- VW Group posts 56% rise in Q3 net profit to EUR3.0 bil. as Porsche and Audi sales boost income
- Fiat group reports higher wholesale volumes, flat profit in Q3, plans to spin off Ferrari in 2015