Same-Day Analysis and Special Reports
Same-Day Analysis and Special Reports track major events, trends, and policies in over 200 countries. We notify you when there is a development indicating change in a nation's economic climate that could prove critical to your business. Our Special Reports provide a deeper analysis of the most pressing country risk and outlook issues.
Same-Day Analysis and Special Reports equip you with an early warning system for monitoring country investment climate and risks. You receive customizable daily alerts, which allow you to link to in-depth country reports, country and sovereign risk ratings, and economic forecasts for up to 150 indicators—all in more than 200 countries. Our regular Special Reports supplement our Same-Day Analysis by providing a deeper examination of trends and developments that could become game changers in a particular country or region.
Who uses Same-Day Analysis and Special Reports? How? Strategic Planners, Market Analysis Get daily updates on key risks and events in 204 countries and their implications for the business environment Treasurers, CFOs Gain in depth analysis of a regional trend or development that could become a major game changer for a region or sector Government Policy Analyst, Export Agency Business Development Manager, Regional Manager Portfolio Manager
Same-Day Analysis and Special Reports enable you to:
- Track critical country developments and assess the impact on your business plans
- Monitor and understand global developments as economic and political conditions change
- Assess potential impediments to growth and development potential for individual economies and regional markets
- Monitor relative risks among countries around the world
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6439 6000
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155
- Risks of political instability and protests elevate in Hong Kong as Beijing places restrictions on democracy
- Cost-containment policies result in large increases in drug co-payments for Lithuanian patients
- New European Commission to represent de facto EU government with focus on growth, employment, energy, and digital economy