Mexican Economic Service
Our Mexican Economic Service harbors broad and deep resources for providing you a clear macroeconomic picture of Mexico.
The Mexican Economic Service grew out of a collaboration between our predecessor company, WEFA (formerly Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates), and CIEMEX (The Center for Econometric Research on Mexico), leading to the first econometric model for a developing country more than 30 years ago. We continue to refine our models to give you an incisive view into the region's economy. Our forecasts project out to 25 years, incorporate 180 estimates, and cover more than 800 variables. You can access our reports through MyInsight, our client website, or receive them as hard copy publications. We publish the macroeconomic report in English and Spanish.
Who uses the Mexican Economic Service? How?
- Automotive firms
- Import-export firms
- Financial institutions
Evaluate Mexico's economic and industrial environment for investments and strategic business plans
The Mexican Economic Service enable you to:
- Forecast sales in the short- and long-term
- Assess risks
- Evaluate market opportunities
- Anticipate major changes resulting from policy measures, price and rate shocks, and international factors
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6439 6000
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155
- German Ifo business climate recovers from October's 22-month low during November based on improving expectations, current conditions
- VW earmarks EUR85.6 bil. for investment over five years, on track to meet 2018 profit margin target
- Australia and New Zealand abandon plans for joint medicines regulator