Advanced Country Analysis and Forecast
Advanced Country Analysis and Forecast is a comprehensive, daily updated country analysis and risk service. You receive daily analysis of world events, in-depth country reports, country risk ratings, and economic forecasts and data to give a complete picture of the business risks and opportunities around the world.
Advanced Country Analysis and Forecast lies at the core of our International Country Analysis service, providing the latest analysis and insight on over 200 countries through integrated market awareness and intelligence. You'll receive a same-day analysis report on breaking news in a country, which is immediately reflected in that country's report, risk ratings and economic forecast so you always have the most up-to-date and comprehensive view of your markets.
- Same-Day Analysis
- Country reports
- Country and sovereign risk ratings
- Economic data and forecasts
- Special reports
Who uses Advanced Country Analysis and Forecast? How? Strategic planners and market analysts Assess growth markets through a detailed set of consistent economic forecasts and analysis of key drivers across 204 countries Chief economist, treasurer Analyze risks through daily updates on key events and the likely impact on business environment Business development, regional manager Obtain reliable updates and FDI-relevant analysis, as well as updates on regulatory and legal issues Policy analyst, export development agency Assess economic impact of various policy changes and size of export markets
Advanced Country Analysis and Forecast enables you to:
- Monitor and understand global developments as economic and political conditions change
- Assess growth and development potential for individual economies and regional markets
- Analyze relative risks among countries around the world
Access to IHS senior-level economists and country analysts is a key client benefit. Many of our experts have earned advanced degrees in their fields and have lived in and speak the language for the regions they cover. These experts are fully supported by hundreds of economists and analysts worldwide in other IHS practices with expertise in over 170 industries and 204 countries.
IHS is the world leader in economic and financial analysis, forecasting, and market intelligence—with more than 40 years' experience and an outstanding record for accuracy.
+1 855 456-0391
+1 303 858-6898
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155
China & Taiwan:
+86 21 2230 2330
+81 3 4530 9898
+91 22 4090 7130
+61 2 8884 0000
+82 2 6001 3543
All other Asia Pacific countries:
+65 6439 6000
- US NHTSA demands nationwide airbag recall from Takata; Toyota expands recalls, Chrysler pledges to move faster
- Capital Markets Weekly: Record corporate issuance counterbalanced by lower US mortgage-related finance but emerging market challenges growing
- Bosnian political deadlock likely to persist into 2015 as major parties cannot agree on government coalitions