IHS provides automated authoring that helps ensure safe use of your products and compliance with global regulatory mandates so your business can access key global markets.
Produce fully compliant regulatory and hazard communication documents in a fraction of the time required for legacy tools. IHS software, content and expertise eliminate the need for slow and costly manual processes, outsourcing of translations, inefficient spreadsheets and siloed single-function systems.
- Streamlines authoring of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and other regulatory documents
- Connects decision makers with critical information to ensure safe use of regulated chemicals products
- Analyzes material composition and finished products for compliance against chemical lists and other requirements
- Provides detailed chemical hazard assessment reports
With a flexible information management framework from IHS, you can make standard and complete regulatory content available to stakeholders across facilities and business units, promoting consistent compliance throughout all phases of your operations – from raw material acquisition and engineering design to product launch and production.
IHS stores and analyzes data on hundreds of characteristics on hundreds of thousands of chemicals to generate REACH- and GHS-compliant documents that instruct employees, downstream users and consumers how to safely use, store and transport hazardous materials. IHS helps you integrate and align regulatory requirements with pragmatic industry best practices in order to:
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance by providing automated regulatory updates
- Enhance your customers’ satisfaction by delivering documentation that is compliant and easy to comprehend
- Meet the needs of a global customer base by producing documents in more than 40 languages.
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make regulatory documents authoring part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.