Managed Regulatory Content
IHS delivers a single source for regulatory data, rules and templates, and translated phrases, all managed and updated by our global team of EHS&S product compliance experts.
IHS provides dynamic managed regulatory content that is consistently analyzed and updated by our team of experienced domain and industry experts who have broad knowledge of the global regulatory landscape and how it can affect your business. With IHS, you can be confident that your product compliance programs are supported by comprehensive and current information that can help you avoid compliance-related risk so your products can maintain ongoing access to key markets.
IHS Managed Regulatory Content consists of:
- Extensive peer-reviewed lists of more than 300,000 regulated chemicals
- Thousands of translated phrases in more than 40 languages
- Rules automating authoring and hazard assessment
- Fully compliant templates
- Elements enabling compliance for industry guidelines and standards
- Substance profile data
In addition, IHS seamlessly transfers managed regulatory content to external business systems including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) or formula management systems, so your regulatory content is contained in your business processes.
Ensure compliance with accurate information on key government mandates and industry standards, including:
- International and regional standards and regulations such as IATA, UN GHS, IMDG
- Workplace health and safety regulations, such as those from OSHA and Maladies Professionnelles
- Substance property data such as physical properties, toxicity (RTECS, Aquire)
IHS helps organizations address critical business challenges with a wealth of managed regulatory content, including:
- Content for REACH and GHS
- Country-specific Regulatory Content
- Industry-specific Content
- Content for Environmental Regulations
- Content for Transportation Safety Regulations
With IHS software, content and expertise you can make managed regulatory content part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management that is supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us.