IHS can help your organization manage chemical information more effectively in order to identify opportunities to reduce costs and optimize operational processes while maintaining compliance with regional, national and global regulations.
Manage your company’s hazardous chemical or material information more effectively for regulatory compliance, hazard communication, environmental reporting, inventory management and supply chain management. IHS software, content and expertise can help you ensure that your product development stakeholders have the accurate, timely information they need to integrate regulatory and customer requirements throughout your operations.
- Streamlines compliance management workflows enterprise wide by automating the process of capturing your suppliers’ product information
- Seamlessly accesses your compliance and chemical management data from a single database
- Provides front-line managers and executive decision makers with accurate and timely status on physical inventories of chemicals
- Reduces operational risks by readily evaluating your hazard communication and right to know compliance against physical inventory of chemicals
- Enhances operational efficiency by categorizing chemicals according to their use or function and creating site-based chemical watchlists
- Maintains easy, universal access to safety documents via a secure web portal
IHS efficiently tracks and manages chemicals at every stage of the product lifecycle, providing the right information to the right stakeholders at the right time. For example, IHS software provides an automated material request and approval workflow that ensures proper review and accountability as new materials are required or existing materials are requested for expanded use, so that your organization stays in compliance and your operations run smoothly.
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make hazardous chemical management as part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.