Security Vulnerability Analysis (SVA)
Security Vulnerability Analysis help you identify, analyze and manage the physical security vulnerabilities of chemical sites. By identifying vulnerability risks, producing and tracking recommendations, and sharing the information with key stakeholders, companies can take the necessary measures to improve plant security.
IHS risk analysis software, content and expertise help improve the effectiveness of your security assessments by basing them on lessons learned and best practices that continuously evolve through closed-loop continuous improvement processes. This knowledge-driven approach also ensures consistency in format and language across risk assessments, enabling both the sharing of knowledge and the visibility into risk processes across the enterprise.
- Puts corporate-wide security policies and programs into place and aid in the adoption of regulations in the future
- Pre-formatted industry standard templates for: the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) SVA methodology; API/NPRA's SVA for Petroleum and Petrochemical Industries; RAMCAP – Risk Analysis and Management for Critical Asset Production
- Helps you complete vulnerability analyses end-to-end, resulting in a more responsive and efficient business process
- Advanced reporting and auditing tools provide improved visibility into process operations
- Links risk assessments with other business processes to ensure the capture of the critical knowledge that drives EHS&S initiatives, sustainable development planning, and full compliance with governing regulations and standards
- Ensures that historical knowledge is accessible and best practices and lessons learned are shared from one study to the next
IHS EHS&S Professional Services offer a proven track record of helping our clients successfully mitigate risks so they can achieve their business goals. IHS facilitates your SVA study in a three-step manner. We will first review the respective process safety information along with the scope and objectives of the project. This is followed by a series of onsite meetings where the facilitator guides the team to identify the hazards associated and assists them in analyzing these scenarios further. After the meetings, the facilitator provides a report that includes all the findings and recommendations of this study.
Our SVA training can help you become a leader in your organization and conduct better SVA studies. Check out our Training Services for course description and upcoming dates.
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S operational risk assessments part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.