Management of Change
Improve safety levels, productivity and product quality, regulatory compliance and environmental performance across your organization while also preserving or enhancing your company’s brand and reputation. IHS supports effective change management programs for any level of risk.
Simplify management of change projects with real-time information about the status of your tasks. IHS software, content and expertise reduce complexity with a flexible lifecycle approach that seamlessly integrates risk assessments with best practices for initiation, evaluation, approval and start-up of change management processes.
Enable your workforce to become more self-managed and responsive while parallel workflows and approvals reduce lead time on projects. Centralized IHS solutions help you base your decisions on reliable, real-time information that is easily accessible from the operator up to the CEO.
- Supports your company’s operations and organizational structure through configurable information workflows that promote best practices and prevent users from skipping steps
- Compliance with various regulatory guidelines from organizations including COMAH, Seveso II Directive, OSHA, FDA, ABSA and others
- Verifies authorizations with an approval loop that prompts changes through the process from originator to approver to implementer, and ability to accommodate rotating shift schedules
- True knowledge management that captures and shares lessons learned across departments, facilities and sites
- Tracks and manages supporting documentation like diagrams, photographs and videos with change projects
- Integrates with maintenance systems to identify which assets are affected and to trace work orders related to the change
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S management of change part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.