Incidents happen. Manage them and learn from them to protect your people, your operations and the environment. IHS enables comprehensive incident management that integrates root cause analysis with preventative measures so you can minimize disruptions and drive operational excellence.
Track injuries and illnesses, near misses, transportation and spill events as well as comply efficiently with regulatory requirements and industry best practices. IHS software, content and expertise can help you identify and manage emerging trends in order to lower your organization’s risks and costs - before the next incident occurs. We collect and aggregate incident data so you can effectively address potential risks at any level of the organization — one or more facilities, across business units or enterprise-wide.
Meet your voluntary and mandatory incident reporting requirements. IHS can help by delivering a broad array of regulatory reports, internal performance reports and public sustainability metrics capabilities – supporting both US and international industry standard reporting requirements.
- Promotes a uniform approach to investigations, providing a collaborative platform that integrates with subsequent management of change projects or risk assessments
- Manages incident investigations from end-to-end with the ability to generate real-time information about the status of those investigations
- Identifies root causes and incident trends to mitigate recurring problems, then tracks and manages one or multiple corrective actions to completion
- Clearly identifies all of the required steps and approvals and prompts each member of the team through his/her tasks in the project
- Supports multiple workflows while providing a complete audit trail
- Configurable to your company’s unique processes and organizational structure
- Supports compliance with regulations from any jurisdiction — including US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 300, 300A and 301 regulations – as well as related standards such as OHSAS 18001 guidelines for occupational health and safety management systems
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S incident management part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.