Make sure your employee training program runs smoothly to maximize productivity while reducing risks and costs. IHS helps you organize and manage every aspect of employee training, from scheduling and conflict checking to printing certificates.
With IHS software, content and expertise you can be confident that your employees have the know-how to get their jobs done safely and efficiently. IHS streamlines your company's processes for documenting progress toward meeting regulatory and corporate employee training requirements. IHS helps your business avoid regulatory fines, reduce operational risks and costs, and avoid business interruptions that are associated with workplace-related injuries and illnesses.
- Assigns training requirements by employee job title, department, and facility
- Generates reports that list incomplete employee training requirements
- Schedules upcoming classes and document attendance at prior training sessions
- Tracks your company's compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Develops an online course catalog that matches internal training sessions, as well as offerings presented by OSHA, US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), US Department of Transportation (US DOT) and third-party providers
- Emails training notification reports to supervisors and employees
- Monitors and evaluates total training costs by employee, course, and instructor
- Utilizes the pre-loaded DOT, EPA, and OSHA course descriptions to save time
- Analyzes trends, statistics, and costs to evaluate your company's performance
- Seamlessly integrates your computer-based training courses, reducing data entry and ensuring all of your training records are accurate and up-to-date
- Easily imports from your CBT vendor's database so that your employee training records are accurate and up-to-date
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S training management part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.