IHS Health & Safety Solution
Streamline regulatory reporting while improving employee and workplace safety performance.
Injuries and incidents can impair your organization’s productivity while driving up operational costs and risks. IHS can help you record the results of your industrial hygiene surveys, sampling processes and resulting information to be certain your employees are not impacted by potential dangers. The IHS Health & Safety Solution empowers you to take control and to promote a culture of safety.
The IHS Health & Safety Solution addresses a variety of critical challenges including:
- Incident Management: Prevents incidents by tracking, recording and evaluating employee injuries, illnesses and near misses.
- Job Hazard Analysis: Ensures worker safety by fully analyzing job hazards and communicating preventative measures.
- Auditing: Maintains a verifiable trail and detailed history reports that identify workplace hazards by recording audits, citations and corrective actions.
- Task Management: Shows what needs to be done, makes assignments and tracks tasks to completion to avoid failures and retain feedback for next steps.
- Industrial Hygiene: Safeguards the health and safety of your workforce by accurately assessing and eliminating worker risk and exposure.
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management: Automates authoring of Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in a multitude of languages and formats.
- Chemical Management: Tracks chemicals throughout the product lifecycle in order to identify opportunities to reduce costs and optimize processes, while remaining in compliance with various regulations.
- Training Management: Never miss a training date again by organizing and managing your entire employee training calendar in one location.
- Liability Claims and Case Management: Prevents costly errors and lost information by tracking all claim details in a single system.
IHS provides the industry’s most comprehensive managed regulatory content and associated workflow processes to ensure compliance with environmental laws and regulations around the world. Our experts maintain and monitor in-depth information about regulations such as the U.S. Clean Air and Water Act, the European Pollutant Emission Register and Australia’s National Pollutant Inventory. IHS also specializes in monitoring and publishing online regulatory text for the U.S., Canada and Mexico. This online regulatory content service is integrated with IHS software to facilitate the assignment and tracking of tasks at the operational level in order to drive end-to-end compliance.