Compliance & Task Management
Track the rules that apply to your facility and their impact on your operations and ensure timely completion of countless discrete tasks by employees at multiple locations. IHS allows you to certify with confidence that actions required for EHS compliance and business objectives are being executed from the plant floor to the executive suite, across various facilities and jurisdictions.
Assure ongoing compliance with the requirements that apply to your operations and simplify task tracking from start to finish for compliance with EHS regulations, voluntary stakeholder reporting and internal policies.
IHS software, content and expertise help you with end-to-end compliance assurance by enabling you to:
- Screen and establish which regulations, permits and policies apply to your organization
- Document both positive and negative applicability
- Capture and store dates that are applicable to permit compliance
- Automatically assign tasks and notify personnel, teams and supervisors at the operational level
- Track task progress to completion and manage resource requirements
- Capture task results and costs
- Maintain your license to operate by ensuring accountability for all tasks necessary to meet permit requirements throughout your organization
- Provide executives with a consolidated view of all compliance activities and costs to effectively understand and manage those costs
- Deploy your team efficiently with electronic notification of personnel and supervisors at the operational level when new or updated actions have been assigned.
- Reduce costs and risks by streamlining resource management and tracking task progress through to completion
- Continuously improve performance by benchmarking your results against defined limits and automatically delivering warnings, as needed, to enable corrective actions
- Manage shifting compliance requirements faster and more effectively by using integrated regulatory content to track and monitor changes so that tasks are automatically flagged for modification
IHS provides you with a virtual safety net that automatically generates notifications when even the smallest task or compliance threshold is at risk of failure. We help your organization avoid compliance failures and other performance shortfalls due to late or incomplete execution of key tasks.
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make EHS&S compliance and task management part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single, world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.