IHS Refrigerant Compliance software enables you to prepare regulatory reports within seconds while also improving data integrity. It helps users track repairs, refrigerant disposal, and employee tasks in order to ensure that refrigerants are safely handled without the harmful release of CFC and HCFC emissions.
Refrigerant Compliance software simplifies compliance by enabling managers to prepare customized reports that are readily available. Users can build a comprehensive history of service records that will help manage and control valuable regulated inventory from purchase to disposal.
Refrigerant Compliance software:
- Controls and manages government-regulated refrigerant inventory from purchase through usage and final disposal. A powerful customer-driven platform enables users to enter data quickly and easily.
- Transforms leak mitigation into leak prevention.
- Automates and simplifies refrigerant compliance practices and mandated recordkeeping. The software captures and measures refrigerant data against regulatory EPA standards.
- Streamlines data collection from equipment units, service orders, and purchasing records.
Refrigerant Compliance software ensures total compliance with government refrigerant regulations by accurately tracking purchases, usage, leaks, repairs, tests, and disposal. The system seamlessly collects compliance data, including:
- Owner and contractor technician certification and training records
- Appliance inventory and service records
- Refrigerant inventory – vendor purchase and disposals records
- Mandated recovery unit details
Automated tools enable you to:
- Calculate appliance leak rates
- Notify users of exceeded leak limits
- Calculates refrigerant emissions for greenhouse gas reporting and Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) for any time period
IHS EHS & Sustainability Solutions incorporate software, data and expertise to help you efficiently manage your compliance obligations and drive your sustainability goals. To learn more about our refrigerant compliance capabilities contact us today.
Refrigerant Compliance software enables you to comply with these regulations:
- Title VI | Clean Air Act (US)
- Toxic Release Inventory (US)
- California AB 32 (US)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
IHS experts provide full support for your refrigerant program. Learn more about our Refrigerant Compliance Services.