Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) programs are inherently risky, labor-intensive and costly. Even minor errors in identifying, tagging, and monitoring potential leak points throughout a facility can result in non-compliance and heavy fines. IHS Fugitive Emissions software helps you reduce compliance risk with an enterprise data management solution designed to streamline the collection, administration, and reporting of fugitive emissions monitoring data.
Fugitive Emissions software simplifies and automates information processes for compliance with U.S. EPA LDAR regulations, including requirements for Hazardous Organics NESHAPS (HON), Benzene NESHAPS, New Source Performance Standards, NESHAPS Subpart FF, RCRA Subpart BB, and many state-specific regulations.
The software features the IHS Smart System™, which automatically identifies the monitoring frequency for a component based on the component's defined regulations and performance history. It sets the strictest monitoring frequency for all applicable regulations for accurate and effective leak monitoring. Built-in serial communications support also enables users to communicate with popular dataloggers such as the LeakTracker™, for automated, seamless and accurate data transfers.
IHS Fugitive Emissions software calculates emissions for each chemical or plant section over any specified time period. Users can correlate site data to ensure the most accurate emission calculations. The software securely gathers, stores, and organizes the data for fugitive emissions calculations.
With Fugitive Emissions software, you can:
- Manage multiple facilities and tags utilizing a single database
- Satisfy recordkeeping requirements for fugitive emissions monitoring
- Collect data from handheld devices and/or web-based data entry forms
Fugitive Emissions software delivers consistent methodologies for calculating:
- Area/sub-area level emissions
- Facility-rollup emissions for the plant-wide view required for meeting management system targets and certain regulatory programs
- Detailed analysis on emissions and monitoring results, performed with Advanced Reporting Tool (ARS)
- Regulatory-specific calculation protocols for emissions calculations
IHS EHS & Sustainability Solutions incorporate software, data and expertise to help you efficiently manage your compliance obligations and drive your sustainability goals. To learn more about our fugitive emissions capabilities contact us today.
Fugitive Emissions software enables you to comply with these regulations:
- Clean Air Act | US
- 40 CFR 264 Hazardous Waste Handling
- 40 CFR 63 National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Source
- Categories (NESHAPS)
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- Hazardous Organics NESHAPS (HON)
- Benzene NESHAPS
- Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA) Subpart BB