IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA
IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA is a single source for aviation regulatory and compliance data and provides immediate access to relevant information from the complex range of domestic and international aviation authorities and agencies.
IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA information ensures worldwide aircraft regulation compliance, minimizes downtime for aircraft, controls maintenance costs and reduces the risk of error. Engineers, purchasing agents, technicians and quality specialists in aviation and related industries, such as airframe and part manufacturers and airframe maintenance and repair, rely on IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA.
IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA contains critical information from the FAA and other US agencies and is the only aviation product that includes worldwide information from EASA, JAA, ICAO and UKCAA. IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA brings it all together, saving you time and money by using the right information the first time. Whether you are at your desk, in the hangar or at a remote site, IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA is easily accessible via the Internet.
Each IHS Standards Expert plus AV-DATA online subscription is updated daily and includes quick access to:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Code of Federal Regulations
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Aerospace and Defense Industries Association of Europe - Standardization (ASD STAN)
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF)
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CAR)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Joint Aviation Authorities (JAA) (Historical JARs Only)
- United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority (UKCAA)