US Federal Government Consulting
IHS Consulting services address the most pressing policy and program issues that agencies handle on both a day-to-day operational basis, and within the framework of requests for impact analysis of specific legislative initiatives.
We help analysts and decision makers answer a variety of critical questions, such as:
- Given newly enacted budget cuts in my program, how do I fulfill program mandates with fewer resources?
- What is the impact of changes in program benefits?
- What is the effect on the macro-economy of changes in spending and tax policies?
- How can I utilize scarce resources in detecting fraud to maximize reductions in the cost to taxpayers?
- How do I ensure eligibility for program beneficiaries on a continuing basis?
- How do I develop forecasts for specific industries whose future direction could be affected by underlying Federal policies?
- How do I develop the economic impact of specific infrastructure policies?
- How do I meet Congressional forecasting mandates?
- How do I make the most use of open source intelligence resources?
- Where do I go for tailored forecasts and analysis required in establishing guidelines for regulatory compliance?
+1 281 752-3276
Energy & Natural Resources
+1 781 301-9067
Manufacturing & Services
+1 781 301-9317
+1 202 481-9241
Strategy & Planning
+1 713 369-2547
Supply Chain & Operations
+1 904 540-9707
Systems Integration & Technology
+1 303 397-2466
For more information, choose from a selection of IHS webcasts.