Economic Strategy Solutions
Combining leading industry and economic data with stakeholder input to create dynamic economic development strategies and solutions for our clients.
IHS Economic Strategy Solutions consultants have years of experience in helping economic development actors create and implement forward-thinking strategies for regional prosperity. We have worked on industry cluster development and regional planning projects around the world and know how to mobilize regional stakeholders to identify and implement strategies for economic competitiveness.
The IHS Economic Strategy Solutions team of political economists, policy analysts and management professionals is dedicated to helping our clients understand and respond to the increasingly competitive global marketplace. We help regions identify leading industries, assets and competitiveness challenges and organize themselves to secure economic growth and a high quality of life for their citizens.
We provide critical support for your competitiveness and economic development goals in these key areas:
- Economic Insights
Who uses our services? How?
Local, state and national economic development organizations
Identify regional drivers of competitiveness, economic challenges and leading industries. Mobilize regional stakeholders to work collectively toward a common economic development vision, set of actionable initiatives and metrics for evaluating success.
Regional planning or development organizations
Align transportation, housing, resiliency or other social and environmental planning goals with economic development. Engage the private sector in regional visioning processes to ensure long-term, sustainable economic growth.
Business roundtables, chambers of commerce and other industry membership organizations
Work with key private-sector leaders to formulate clear, action-oriented competitive strategies that have a demonstrable ROI for companies in the region.
Trade associations and industry clusters
Formulate industry-specific competitive strategies based on comparative analysis, industry input and global and regional economic and market trends. Mobilize industry leaders to work collectively to identify shared priorities and implement joint initiatives.
International donor agencies
Instill competitive principles and bring stakeholder driven strategy development to transitional and developing economies around the world.
IHS Economic Strategy Solutions enables you to:
- Leverage the extensive IHS databases, deep industry expertise and forecasting models for economic development purposes.
- Identify and leverage key regional assets, advantages and drivers of competitiveness.
- Position your region to launch innovative companies, attract new investment and ultimately achieve regional prosperity.
- Integrate comparative analysis and local viewpoints that set stage for action.
- Implement highly tailored strategies derived from direct stakeholder input.
- Shift mindsets within your region from planning to implementation.
- Transform roles for economic actors and develop more flexible and adaptable platforms for strategy implementation.
- Redefine measures of economic success by developing new metrics.
+1 281 752-3276
Energy & Natural Resources
+1 781 301-9067
Manufacturing & Services
+1 781 301-9317
+1 202 481-9241
Strategy & Planning
+1 713 369-2547
Supply Chain & Operations
+1 904 540-9707
Systems Integration & Technology
+1 303 397-2466
For more information, choose from a selection of IHS webcasts.