Chemical & Energy Training
IHS Petrochemical Training courses cover the whole value chain, from refined products to polymers and plastic processing. Our courses are continually evolving, ensuring the most timely topics are covered and that course attendees are fully informed of the key issues facing the industry.
IHS Chemical and Energy training combines the expertise of seasoned industry consultants from the former SRI Consulting (SRIC), CMAI and Purvin & Gertz companies.
Training is available either at open public events or via in-house company classes, with experienced IHS consultants teaching the courses in both cases. These highly knowledgeable experts provide context to the material through real-world industry examples. Courses are typically given to groups of 20 to 30 people.
Course attendees are often members of the financial community, other professionals from outside of the industry wishing to gain an understanding of the business, or industry professionals wishing to deepen or expand their industry knowledge.
- Understanding the Global Petrochemical Industry (3 Day)
- Petrochemical Industry Fundamentals
- Introduction to Thermoplastics
- Understanding Petrochemicals made from Biomass
- Fundamentals of Renewables
- Introduction to Monetizing Shale Gas
- Natural Gas and Coal in Petrochemicals
- Understanding NGL Feedstock Economics
- Fundamentals of LPG Markets
- Supply/Demand and Price Forecasting
- Fundamentals of Refining Economics
- Naphtha and Condensates Workshop