Multiclient Studies bring together IHS CERA experts and senior-level clients in a series of interactive workshops aimed at producing extensive, highly focused reports that offer objective analysis of critical issues and opportunities facing today's energy decision makers.
Multiclient Studies tackle today's critical energy questions through a highly focused, collaborative research process that is undertaken between IHS CERA and its clients. Our research experts guide the process, hosting a series of interactive workshops with senior-level professionals. These studies leverage IHS proprietary datasets and original research to offer a critical, non-partisan, and realistic analysis of the future state of the world's energy markets. Clients help guide the research process and receive access to our datasets and final reports, giving them a road map for future strategic decision making, corporate planning and investment analysis.
Clients who are interested in already-completed multiclient studies may subscribe to those studies to receive the final reports and supporting datasets.
Who uses these studies:
- Energy producers
- End users
- Institutional investors
- Policy makers
What Multiclient Studies can do:
- Analyze investment opportunities
- Evaluate operating strategies
- Conduct market research
- Understand emerging technologies
- Explain a specific fuel's potential
Multiclient Studies enable you to:
- Influence the policymaking and regulatory process by participating in forums for decision makers at a time when major policy proposals are being developed
- Anticipate new opportunities as they unfold in regional markets
- Receive objective analysis and recommendations to support investment and strategic decisions
- Understand and set realistic expectations about the future of various fuel markets, at the regional and global levels
- Educate relevant stakeholders (such as shareholders, media, national legislators and other policymakers) on a wide range of issues surrounding a key energy segment
- Establish business models that align with consumer behavior or specific markets
- Anticipate the impact of global fuel markets on regional ones
- Stay apprised of the newest technologies affecting the discovery and production of various energy types