Oil Sands Economic Benefits: Today and in the future
By Jackie Forrest and Kevin Birn
There is a debate in Canada about the level of economic benefits associated with oil sands development. This report provides facts and data about where money invested in oil sands development goes, the economic benefits today, and what they could be in the future....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global LNG Market Briefing: Cross-Basin Arbitrage to Reverse: Will spot trade follow?
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Mexico Natural Gas Profile
- IHS European Energy Scenarios: Rivalry—The new planning scenario