Oil Sands Economic Benefits: Today and in the future
By Jackie Forrest and Kevin Birn
There is a debate in Canada about the level of economic benefits associated with oil sands development. This report provides facts and data about where money invested in oil sands development goes, the economic benefits today, and what they could be in the future....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- World Oil Watch: Global Disorder: How will war and geopolitics affect world oil supply?
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing—15 August 2014
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- North America Crude Oil Markets: Short Term Outlook, August 2014