Oil Sands Economic Benefits: Today and in the future
By Jackie Forrest and Kevin Birn
There is a debate in Canada about the level of economic benefits associated with oil sands development. This report provides facts and data about where money invested in oil sands development goes, the economic benefits today, and what they could be in the future....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 16 September 2014
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035