Oil Sands Economic Benefits: Today and in the future
By Jackie Forrest and Kevin Birn
There is a debate in Canada about the level of economic benefits associated with oil sands development. This report provides facts and data about where money invested in oil sands development goes, the economic benefits today, and what they could be in the future....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- North America: Refining and Product Markets Long-Term Price and Margin Outlook Third Quarter 2014 Update
- Asia and Middle East: Refining and Product Markets Long-Term Price and Margin Outlook Third Quarter 2014 Update
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Europe/CIS/Africa: Crude Oil Markets Long-Term Price Outlook Third Quarter 2014 Update
- Europe/CIS/Africa: Refining and Product Markets Long-Term Price and Margin Outlook Third Quarter 2014 Update#