Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
By James Burkhard, Richard Vidal, and Bhushan Bahree
We recently completed the development of three new global scenarios in collaboration with colleagues across IHS. These scenarios provide alternative outcomes of big questions the world faces in terms of global cooperation, the pace of change to a lower carbon energy economy, and the level of future economic volatility....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Spoils of War: Who’s in charge of what oil resources in the conflict zones of northern Iraq and Syria
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: October 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- EnergyView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Global Crude Oil Market Briefing: Stalemate Breaks: When will global oil prices level out?