Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
By James Burkhard, Richard Vidal, and Bhushan Bahree
We recently completed the development of three new global scenarios in collaboration with colleagues across IHS. These scenarios provide alternative outcomes of big questions the world faces in terms of global cooperation, the pace of change to a lower carbon energy economy, and the level of future economic volatility....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 April 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- IHS Energy Scenarios Signpost Update: First Quarter 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014