Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
By James Burkhard, Richard Vidal, and Bhushan Bahree
We recently completed the development of three new global scenarios in collaboration with colleagues across IHS. These scenarios provide alternative outcomes of big questions the world faces in terms of global cooperation, the pace of change to a lower carbon energy economy, and the level of future economic volatility....
- Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- The United States versus Europe: Energy battle heats up
- Global Gas Markets in 2014: Regional mismatch
- European Carbon Market Briefing: Prices on the rise as ETS supply reforms clarified
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 28 February 2014