Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
By James Burkhard, Richard Vidal, and Bhushan Bahree
We recently completed the development of three new global scenarios in collaboration with colleagues across IHS. These scenarios provide alternative outcomes of big questions the world faces in terms of global cooperation, the pace of change to a lower carbon energy economy, and the level of future economic volatility....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- Global Crude Oil Markets: Short-Term Outlook, September 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Asia and Middle East Petrochemical Feedstocks Markets Short-Term Outlook, September 2014
- Capacity Markets Versus Energy-Only Markets: Germany at a turning point? Capacity market positioned as option of last resort