Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
By James Burkhard, Richard Vidal, and Bhushan Bahree
We recently completed the development of three new global scenarios in collaboration with colleagues across IHS. These scenarios provide alternative outcomes of big questions the world faces in terms of global cooperation, the pace of change to a lower carbon energy economy, and the level of future economic volatility....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- World Oil Watch: Global Disorder: How will war and geopolitics affect world oil supply?
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing—15 August 2014
- Global LNG Market Briefing: The “Pacific Push” Begins
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook