Peak Oil Demand in the Developed World: It's Here
By Aaron Brady
Demand for oil in the developed world has peaked. Demographic and socioceconomic changes, as well as improvements to transportation-sector efficiency and fuel substitution, will prevent long-term OECD demand growth....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global LNG Market Briefing: Cross-Basin Arbitrage to Reverse: Will spot trade follow?
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Mexico Natural Gas Profile
- IHS European Energy Scenarios: Rivalry—The new planning scenario