Peak Oil Demand in the Developed World: It's Here
By Aaron Brady
Demand for oil in the developed world has peaked. Demographic and socioceconomic changes, as well as improvements to transportation-sector efficiency and fuel substitution, will prevent long-term OECD demand growth....
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 3 July 2013
- Keystone XL Pipeline: No material impact on US GHG emissions
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 3 September 2013
- North America NGL Supply and Demand Long-Term Outlook
- Another Round of Gas Price Reforms in China: How far did it go this time?
- Chemical Reaction: What happens to oil markets if and when the US strikes Syria
- CERAView Weekly: 30 August 2013
- China Coal Market First Quarter 2013: IHS CERA Market Briefing
- Global Steam Coal Outlook Executive Market Briefing—August 2013