Peak Oil Demand in the Developed World: It's Here
By Aaron Brady
Demand for oil in the developed world has peaked. Demographic and socioceconomic changes, as well as improvements to transportation-sector efficiency and fuel substitution, will prevent long-term OECD demand growth....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 16 September 2014
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035