Peak Oil Demand in the Developed World: It's Here
By Aaron Brady
Demand for oil in the developed world has peaked. Demographic and socioceconomic changes, as well as improvements to transportation-sector efficiency and fuel substitution, will prevent long-term OECD demand growth....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Spoils of War: Who’s in charge of what oil resources in the conflict zones of northern Iraq and Syria
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: October 2014
- EnergyView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Global Crude Oil Market Briefing: Stalemate Breaks: When will global oil prices level out?