Global Crude Oil Market Short-Term Outlook, March 2014
By Jeff Meyer
This monthly short-term global crude oil market update includes a presentation and a data file. The presentation offers our latest market messages and outlooks. Each month, the analysis in this presentation will be expanded upon in a written report, either the monthly Market Briefing or quarterly World Oil Watch. The data file offers our monthly and quarterly crude oil price outlook through 2015, and annual outlook through 2035....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Global Crude Oil Markets: Short-Term Outlook, September 2014
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 12 September 2014
- Capacity Markets Versus Energy-Only Markets: Germany at a turning point? Capacity market positioned as option of last resort