Global Crude Oil Market Short-Term Outlook, March 2014
By Jeff Meyer
This monthly short-term global crude oil market update includes a presentation and a data file. The presentation offers our latest market messages and outlooks. Each month, the analysis in this presentation will be expanded upon in a written report, either the monthly Market Briefing or quarterly World Oil Watch. The data file offers our monthly and quarterly crude oil price outlook through 2015, and annual outlook through 2035....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global LNG Market Briefing: Cross-Basin Arbitrage to Reverse: Will spot trade follow?
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Mexico Natural Gas Profile
- IHS European Energy Scenarios: Rivalry—The new planning scenario