Keystone XL Pipeline: No material impact on US GHG emissions
By Jackie Forrest and Aaron Brady
In the recent debate surrounding the pending Keystone XL pipeline decision, new questions have been raised about the pipeline’s potential impact on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. The conclusion of IHS CERA’s analysis is that incremental GHG emissions from the pipeline would not be substantial....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 16 September 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- Refining and Product Markets Annual Strategic Workbook – Global