Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 22 January 2013
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage withdrawals of 175 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending 18 January and withdrawals of 200 Bcf for the week ending 25 January, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,993 Bcf as of 18 January....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 April 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- IHS Energy Scenarios Signpost Update: First Quarter 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014