Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 22 January 2013
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage withdrawals of 175 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending 18 January and withdrawals of 200 Bcf for the week ending 25 January, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,993 Bcf as of 18 January....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- Global Crude Oil Markets: Short-Term Outlook, September 2014
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 12 September 2014