Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 22 January 2013
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage withdrawals of 175 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending 18 January and withdrawals of 200 Bcf for the week ending 25 January, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,993 Bcf as of 18 January....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 26 August 2014
- Conventional Discovery Trends Mid-2014 Update
- EPA's Clean Power Plan Proposal: State compliance gap analyses
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- EnergyView Weekly Briefing: 22 August 2014