Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 22 January 2013
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage withdrawals of 175 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending 18 January and withdrawals of 200 Bcf for the week ending 25 January, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,993 Bcf as of 18 January....
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 3 July 2013
- Keystone XL Pipeline: No material impact on US GHG emissions
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 3 September 2013
- North America NGL Supply and Demand Long-Term Outlook
- Another Round of Gas Price Reforms in China: How far did it go this time?
- Chemical Reaction: What happens to oil markets if and when the US strikes Syria
- CERAView Weekly: 30 August 2013
- China Coal Market First Quarter 2013: IHS CERA Market Briefing
- Global Steam Coal Outlook Executive Market Briefing—August 2013