Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 22 January 2013
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage withdrawals of 175 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending 18 January and withdrawals of 200 Bcf for the week ending 25 January, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,993 Bcf as of 18 January....
- Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- The United States versus Europe: Energy battle heats up
- Global Gas Markets in 2014: Regional mismatch
- European Carbon Market Briefing: Prices on the rise as ETS supply reforms clarified
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 28 February 2014