CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 18 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on whether vertical integration is still a robust model for oil and gas companies, and how the carbon price floor in the United Kingdom will impact the European fuel and power market landscape....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Global NGL Supply, Demand, and Trade Long-Term Outlook
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 8 July 2014