CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 18 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on whether vertical integration is still a robust model for oil and gas companies, and how the carbon price floor in the United Kingdom will impact the European fuel and power market landscape....
- Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- The United States versus Europe: Energy battle heats up
- Global Gas Markets in 2014: Regional mismatch
- European Carbon Market Briefing: Prices on the rise as ETS supply reforms clarified
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 28 February 2014