CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 18 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on whether vertical integration is still a robust model for oil and gas companies, and how the carbon price floor in the United Kingdom will impact the European fuel and power market landscape....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- EnergyView Weekly Briefing: 22 August 2014
- EPA's Clean Power Plan Proposal: State compliance gap analyses
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- World Oil Watch: Global Disorder: How will war and geopolitics affect world oil supply?
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing—22 August 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014