CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 18 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on whether vertical integration is still a robust model for oil and gas companies, and how the carbon price floor in the United Kingdom will impact the European fuel and power market landscape....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- North American West Power Market Outlook, 2014–40
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- Refining and Product Markets Annual Strategic Workbook – Global
- Kyrgyzstan Looks to Russia and Possibly China for Help with Its Gas Supply Problems