CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 18 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on whether vertical integration is still a robust model for oil and gas companies, and how the carbon price floor in the United Kingdom will impact the European fuel and power market landscape....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- Release of Strategic Oil Reserves: New Form of Economic Stimulus
- Market Briefing—Crimea Annexation and Its Repercussions Pose Risk of Higher Crude Oil Prices
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013