Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 11 January 2013
This week’s Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the increased uncertainty in the Brazilian power generation market, expectations of higher landed prices for early 2013 in global liquefied natural gas markets, and the potential for a tighter natural gas market in North America....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- The Value of US Power Supply Diversity
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- A New Head at Gazprom Export: Elena Burmistrova answers questions from IHS
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Global LNG Market Briefing: Cross-Basin Arbitrage to Reverse: Will spot trade follow?