Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 11 January 2013
This week’s Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the increased uncertainty in the Brazilian power generation market, expectations of higher landed prices for early 2013 in global liquefied natural gas markets, and the potential for a tighter natural gas market in North America....
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 3 July 2013
- Keystone XL Pipeline: No material impact on US GHG emissions
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 3 September 2013
- North America NGL Supply and Demand Long-Term Outlook
- Another Round of Gas Price Reforms in China: How far did it go this time?
- Chemical Reaction: What happens to oil markets if and when the US strikes Syria
- CERAView Weekly: 30 August 2013
- China Coal Market First Quarter 2013: IHS CERA Market Briefing
- Global Steam Coal Outlook Executive Market Briefing—August 2013