CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the increased uncertainty in the Brazilian power generation market, expectations of higher landed prices for early 2013 in global liquefied natural gas markets, and the potential for a tighter natural gas market in North America....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 26 August 2014
- Conventional Discovery Trends Mid-2014 Update
- EPA's Clean Power Plan Proposal: State compliance gap analyses
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- EnergyView Weekly Briefing: 22 August 2014