CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 January 2013
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the increased uncertainty in the Brazilian power generation market, expectations of higher landed prices for early 2013 in global liquefied natural gas markets, and the potential for a tighter natural gas market in North America....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Global Crude Oil Markets: Short-Term Outlook, September 2014
- Capacity Markets Versus Energy-Only Markets: Germany at a turning point? Capacity market positioned as option of last resort
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook