Brazil A-5 Auction: Smaller Demand, Big Uncertainties
By Raul Ramos Timponi, Timothy Stephure, and Emanuel Simon
On 14 December 2012 Brazil completed its only regulated auction for new capacity in 2012. The combination of weak demand from distributors and strong supply from developers continued to push winning bid prices down to unprecedented levels, setting wind’s long-term power purchase agreements below R$90 per megawatt-hour, among the cheapest in the world. This trend comes even as many potential drivers for higher costs, including more stringent local content laws and the continued appreciation of...
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- North American West Power Market Outlook, 2014–40
- Refining and Product Markets Annual Strategic Workbook – Global
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013