Brazil A-5 Auction: Smaller Demand, Big Uncertainties
By Raul Ramos Timponi, Timothy Stephure, and Emanuel Simon
On 14 December 2012 Brazil completed its only regulated auction for new capacity in 2012. The combination of weak demand from distributors and strong supply from developers continued to push winning bid prices down to unprecedented levels, setting wind’s long-term power purchase agreements below R$90 per megawatt-hour, among the cheapest in the world. This trend comes even as many potential drivers for higher costs, including more stringent local content laws and the continued appreciation of...
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- World Oil Watch: Global Disorder: How will war and geopolitics affect world oil supply?
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing—15 August 2014
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- North America Crude Oil Markets: Short Term Outlook, August 2014