Steam Coal Prices to Remain in Limbo Through 2013
By David Price
Oversupply in the Chinese and US steam coal markets has forced international prices down by close to 30%. With the excessive supply set to continue until at least the middle of 2013, prices are expected to do little more than drift through much of the year....
- Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- The United States versus Europe: Energy battle heats up
- Global Gas Markets in 2014: Regional mismatch
- European Carbon Market Briefing: Prices on the rise as ETS supply reforms clarified
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 28 February 2014