Steam Coal Prices to Remain in Limbo Through 2013
By David Price
Oversupply in the Chinese and US steam coal markets has forced international prices down by close to 30%. With the excessive supply set to continue until at least the middle of 2013, prices are expected to do little more than drift through much of the year....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- The Value of US Power Supply Diversity
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- A New Head at Gazprom Export: Elena Burmistrova answers questions from IHS
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Global LNG Market Briefing: Cross-Basin Arbitrage to Reverse: Will spot trade follow?