Steam Coal Prices to Remain in Limbo Through 2013
By David Price
Oversupply in the Chinese and US steam coal markets has forced international prices down by close to 30%. With the excessive supply set to continue until at least the middle of 2013, prices are expected to do little more than drift through much of the year....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: October 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- Global Crude Oil Market Briefing: Stalemate Breaks: When will global oil prices level out?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- North America: Refining and Product Markets Short-Term Outlook, October 2014
- 2014 Annual Strategic Workbook: Oil in the Age of Energy Rivalry: Long-term demand, supply, and price outlook
- The Value of US Power Supply Diversity