Steam Coal Prices to Remain in Limbo Through 2013
By David Price
Oversupply in the Chinese and US steam coal markets has forced international prices down by close to 30%. With the excessive supply set to continue until at least the middle of 2013, prices are expected to do little more than drift through much of the year....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- Release of Strategic Oil Reserves: New Form of Economic Stimulus
- Market Briefing—Crimea Annexation and Its Repercussions Pose Risk of Higher Crude Oil Prices
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013