Steam Coal Prices to Remain in Limbo Through 2013
By David Price
Oversupply in the Chinese and US steam coal markets has forced international prices down by close to 30%. With the excessive supply set to continue until at least the middle of 2013, prices are expected to do little more than drift through much of the year....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Global Crude Oil Markets: Short-Term Outlook, September 2014
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- Capacity Markets Versus Energy-Only Markets: Germany at a turning point? Capacity market positioned as option of last resort
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- From Mine to Market, an Alternative Route: China’s coal-to-liquids development