Steam Coal Prices to Remain in Limbo Through 2013
By David Price
Oversupply in the Chinese and US steam coal markets has forced international prices down by close to 30%. With the excessive supply set to continue until at least the middle of 2013, prices are expected to do little more than drift through much of the year....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- World Oil Watch: Global Disorder: How will war and geopolitics affect world oil supply?
- EPA's Clean Power Plan Proposal: State compliance gap analyses
- EnergyView Weekly Briefing: 22 August 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing—22 August 2014