CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 14 December 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on US Department of Energy’s study on liquefied natural gas exports, IHS CERA’s outlook on the next exploration and production hotspots, and the 12 December OPEC meeting in Vienna....
- Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- The United States versus Europe: Energy battle heats up
- Global Gas Markets in 2014: Regional mismatch
- European Carbon Market Briefing: Prices on the rise as ETS supply reforms clarified
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 28 February 2014