CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 14 December 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on US Department of Energy’s study on liquefied natural gas exports, IHS CERA’s outlook on the next exploration and production hotspots, and the 12 December OPEC meeting in Vienna....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 17 October 2014
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: October 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Spoils of War: Who’s in charge of what oil resources in the conflict zones of northern Iraq and Syria
- Global Crude Oil Market Briefing: Stalemate Breaks: When will global oil prices level out?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- EnergyView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014