Monthly Gas Briefing: Event-Driven Demand Foreshadows Recovery
Total North American storage inventories at the end of October set a record for the 12th consecutive month; but a colder-than-normal start to the withdrawal season, a declining storage surplus, dropping gas-directed rig counts, and higher-than-normal nuclear outages are supporting prices in November. Assuming normal weather, IHS CERA expects winter prices to be moderate, with a market correction deeper into 2013 once it is clear that North American supply is on a slow declining trend....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 April 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- IHS Energy Scenarios Signpost Update: First Quarter 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014