Monthly Gas Briefing: Event-Driven Demand Foreshadows Recovery
Total North American storage inventories at the end of October set a record for the 12th consecutive month; but a colder-than-normal start to the withdrawal season, a declining storage surplus, dropping gas-directed rig counts, and higher-than-normal nuclear outages are supporting prices in November. Assuming normal weather, IHS CERA expects winter prices to be moderate, with a market correction deeper into 2013 once it is clear that North American supply is on a slow declining trend....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 16 September 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035