CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 21 November 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the consequences of the structural decline in liquefied natural gas production in Egypt, the outlook for gas-fired power generation within China, and the future role of biomass in Europe’s power sector....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- China Oil Demand—More bearish news for global markets?
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: September 2014
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- US Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 16 September 2014
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 12 September 2014