CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 21 November 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the consequences of the structural decline in liquefied natural gas production in Egypt, the outlook for gas-fired power generation within China, and the future role of biomass in Europe’s power sector....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- World Oil Watch: Global Disorder: How will war and geopolitics affect world oil supply?
- The Petroleum Coke Market Outlook to 2035
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing—15 August 2014
- Global LNG Market Briefing: The “Pacific Push” Begins
- Global NGL Market Short-Term Outlook