CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 21 November 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the consequences of the structural decline in liquefied natural gas production in Egypt, the outlook for gas-fired power generation within China, and the future role of biomass in Europe’s power sector....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Spoils of War: Who’s in charge of what oil resources in the conflict zones of northern Iraq and Syria
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: October 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- EnergyView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Global Crude Oil Market Briefing: Stalemate Breaks: When will global oil prices level out?