Look Out Below: Why Did Oil Prices Plunge $20?
Oil prices have plunged recently as the market’s focus has shifted firmly to worries about a deepening eurozone crisis and a weakening global economy. IHS CERA is lowering our oil price outlook further, though we expect OPEC to attempt to support prices if Brent falls significantly below current levels....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?