Turkey’s Draft Electricity Market Law: A Turkish Delight for Eager Investors?
Turkey’s government is calling for a new regulatory landscape to address the challenges of power demand growth and market liberalization. In February 2012 the Turkish Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources published a draft Electricity Market Law that, once approved, will pose new risks and opportunities for participants in the country’s generation and distribution markets....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Capital Costs Analysis Forum—Downstream: First Quarter 2013 Market Update
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 24 May 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Oil Prices at a Crossroads as Brent Flirts with $100
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- East Africa Wind Pipelines Mature