CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: June 1, 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on the double price disconnect in crude prices in North America, gas pipeline developments in Mexico, and how line pack is a hidden fundamental for the North American natural gas market....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations