Monthly Gas Briefing: From Surplus to Glut: Warm Winter Adds Storage Overhang to Overproduction
With the end of the warmest North American winter in 15 years, Canadian and US lower-48 inventories were significantly above the five-year average storage level at the end of the withdrawal season. Assuming normal weather, the start of the injection season will generate some demand, but prices will remain weak for the balance of the year....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations