The Economic Contributions of Shale Gas in the United States
A new study from IHS Global Insight finds that the natural gas “shale gale” is having significant positive effects on an economy that is otherwise struggling to recover from recession. Shale gas production supported more than 600,000 jobs in 2010, a number that is expected to grow to nearly 870,000 by 2015 and to more than 1.6 million by 2035....
- Introducing Our New Global Scenarios to 2030: Global Redesign, Meta, and Vortex
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- The United States versus Europe: Energy battle heats up
- Global Gas Markets in 2014: Regional mismatch
- European Carbon Market Briefing: Prices on the rise as ETS supply reforms clarified
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 28 February 2014