The Economic Contributions of Shale Gas in the United States
A new study from IHS Global Insight finds that the natural gas “shale gale” is having significant positive effects on an economy that is otherwise struggling to recover from recession. Shale gas production supported more than 600,000 jobs in 2010, a number that is expected to grow to nearly 870,000 by 2015 and to more than 1.6 million by 2035....
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 3 July 2013
- Keystone XL Pipeline: No material impact on US GHG emissions
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: 3 September 2013
- North America NGL Supply and Demand Long-Term Outlook
- Another Round of Gas Price Reforms in China: How far did it go this time?
- Chemical Reaction: What happens to oil markets if and when the US strikes Syria
- CERAView Weekly: 30 August 2013
- China Coal Market First Quarter 2013: IHS CERA Market Briefing
- Global Steam Coal Outlook Executive Market Briefing—August 2013