The Economic Contributions of Shale Gas in the United States
A new study from IHS Global Insight finds that the natural gas “shale gale” is having significant positive effects on an economy that is otherwise struggling to recover from recession. Shale gas production supported more than 600,000 jobs in 2010, a number that is expected to grow to nearly 870,000 by 2015 and to more than 1.6 million by 2035....
- World LNG Report—2014 edition (International Gas Union)
- Global Crude Oil Weekend Briefing: 17 October 2014
- Second Quarter 2014 Market Briefing: Asian Refining Margin to Recover on Tighter Global Market
- IEA Oil Market Report Commentary: October 2014
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Global Crude Oil Market Briefing: Stalemate Breaks: When will global oil prices level out?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 30 May 2014
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Europe, CIS and Africa Refining and Products Markets - Short-Term Outlook, October 2014
- EnergyView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 October 2014