The Economic Contributions of Shale Gas in the United States
A new study from IHS Global Insight finds that the natural gas “shale gale” is having significant positive effects on an economy that is otherwise struggling to recover from recession. Shale gas production supported more than 600,000 jobs in 2010, a number that is expected to grow to nearly 870,000 by 2015 and to more than 1.6 million by 2035....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 April 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- IHS Energy Scenarios Signpost Update: First Quarter 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014