The Rebirth of Renewable Energy
By Daniel Yergin
Despite recent setbacks in the US and European renewable energy industries, renewable energy is becoming a big business, as Daniel Yergin discusses in this IHS CERA Alert, originally a Special article for CNN.com.
- Burgeoning energy demand, climate change concerns, and government support are driving the growth of renewable energy.
- The sector’s growth will be limited by the currently relatively high costs for some technologies and by the challenge of intermittenc...
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?