Shale Gas in Latin America: Spreading the Revolution?
By Carla Silva
The significant conventional gas resource base in many Latin American countries has relegated shale gas activity to the back burner. However, Argentina and Colombia already have in place some of the key conditions required to unleash their shale gas potential. This IHS CERA Private Report analyzes the drivers and challenges for large-scale shale gas development in Latin America and the critical success factors needed for a sustainable development....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- Capital Costs Analysis Forum—Downstream: First Quarter 2013 Market Update
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- Latin America Crude Oil Market Short Term Outlook, June 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 24 May 2013