Toward the Predictive Organization
By Judson Jacobs
Exploration and production firms often operate reactively--responding to events once they’ve occurred and then grappling with their aftermaths. IHS CERA has begun to explore a technology-enabled concept that we term “the Predictive Organization” which aims to allow firms to anticipate potential events and take steps either to avoid them altogether or to optimally operate their assets based on this knowledge....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013