Natural Gas for Transportation: Niche Market or More?
Replacing petroleum fuels with natural gas in vehicle use has the potential to reduce both oil imports and greenhouse gas emissions in North America. However, to achieve that potential, many obstacles must be overcome, including infrastructure needs; high costs; and competition from greater automotive fuel efficiency, biofuels, and electric vehicles....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- Capital Costs Analysis Forum—Downstream: First Quarter 2013 Market Update
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 14 June 2013
- Latin America Crude Oil Market Short Term Outlook, June 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 24 May 2013