The Future of Global Oil Supply: Understanding the Building Blocks
By Peter Jackson
While there is no unique picture of the future of global supply, evidence is mounting that the inflection point where sustained growth of productive capacity ceases will not occur before 2030. Meanwhile, problems persist with ensuring adequate supply to the oil industry will have to manage a complex range of above- and below-ground challenges....
- The Energy View from 2030: Which scenario will it be?
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 11 April 2014
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global upstream oil and gas industry spending (historical and outlook), third quarter 2013
- Taming the Libra Giant in Brazil: Challenges and opportunities
- IHS Energy Scenarios Signpost Update: First Quarter 2014
- Trends in Global Exploration: What’s happening to conventional oil and gas discoveries?
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 13 September 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 21 March 2014