IHS CERA Roundtable Conference: Energy Markets and the Economic Recovery
By James Taverner and Tracy Wilkinson
The June 8 IHS CERA Roundtable Conference in Rome focused on the interconnected issues facing oil, gas, coal, and power markets. Key points were that the world economy is recovering, but the pace varies by region; supply and demand are out of balance in the oil, gas, carbon, and power markets; and the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is not expected to have a major effect on oil supplies....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- Methane Hydrates Breakthrough: The next game changer or a major step on a longer road?